These headphones aren’t simply items of style and elegance. They are designed with music and quality of sound at their heart. The internal geometry of the cup is created for maximum harmony with the titanium-coated driver shapes in order to enable sound which is uniform, detailed and enticingly warm.
Mania are versatile headphones. Their sonic and audio characteristics make them suitable for shifts in musical mood and tempo, allowing your play list to be as diverse as you wish. Mania is an individual with a unique character and a rich result.
- Impedance: 80 ohm
- Driver: Dynamic 50 mm, titanium
- Cup system: Semi open
- Weight: 460 g
- Character: Balanced, slightly darkish, yet detailed
- Suggested amp coupling with: Bacillus, Perfidus
- 2 years warranty
- detachable high-quality cable
- wooden cups
- sturdy metal framing
- connectors similar to other big manufacturers for easy cable upgrade
The strong name of ‘Phobos’ required an equally strong name for his younger characterful sister. Mania, or Manea, symbolizes the Goddess of the Dead in Roman and Etruscan mythology and the Greek myth understanding of wild spirits personifying insanity. Language settled on ‘mania’ with roots in thinking and the psychology of an intensely-elevated mood.
It’s this essence of intensity of mood that is the concept behind Mania headphones. They are designed with elevation of experience at their core – from looks to sound.
No Animal Products
- Video review by TheRawView, USA (in English)
- Review by Hifidelity.pl, Poland (in English)
- Review by HiFi Philosophy, Poland (in Polish)
- Review by StereoNET, UK (in English)
- Review by HiFi Media, Croatia (in Croatian) (Recommended by HiFi Media)
- Review by The Audiophile Man, UK (in English) (Groovy 8/10 award)
- Review by Headfonics, Philippines (in English) (8.4/10)
- Video unboxing by Oldnewsound, Spain (in Spanish)
- Video review by Oldnewsound, Spain (in Spanish)
- Video review by The Headphone Experience, Pt. 1, USA (in English)
- Video review by The Headphone Experience, Pt. 2, USA (in English)
David Bottrill, three times Grammy award winning rock producer