Mania, like Phobos, draw on the exceptional quality of vintage pieces ensuring that strength and longevity prevail. This is paired with timeless style and contemporary technology. In Mania you will see the exquisite nature of Linden wood, hand-finished to create beautiful pieces of craftsmanship. The process of working on each individual pair of Mania cups allows personalized crafting to shape and age, with intense care and a unique outcome.
These headphones aren’t simply items of style and elegance. They are designed with music and quality of sound at their heart. The internal geometry of the cup is created for maximum harmony with the titanium-coated driver shapes in order to enable sound which is uniform, detailed and enticingly warm.
Mania are versatile headphones. Their sonic and audio characteristics make them suitable for shifts in musical mood and tempo, allowing your play list to be as diverse as you wish. Mania is an individual with a unique character and a rich result.
With V2021 we upgraded Mania by updating the design, adding CNC milled aluminum cup covers, and carbon fiber head band. Compared to Mania V2018 the bass is now firmer and more controlled, with cleaner mids and highs.
No Animal Products
Reviews of Mania V2018
- Video review by Soundnews.net, Romania (in English)
- Review by Soundnews.net, Romania (in English)
- Video review by TheRawView, USA (in English)
- Review by Hifidelity.pl, Poland (in English)
- Review by HiFi Philosophy, Poland (in Polish)
- Review by StereoNET, UK (in English)
- Review by HiFi Media, Croatia (in Croatian) (Recommended by HiFi Media)
- Review by The Audiophile Man, UK (in English) (Groovy 8/10 award)
- Review by Headfonics, Philippines (in English) (8.4/10)
- Video unboxing by Oldnewsound, Spain (in Spanish)
- Video review by Oldnewsound, Spain (in Spanish)
- Video review by The Headphone Experience, Pt. 1, USA (in English)
- Video review by The Headphone Experience, Pt. 2, USA (in English)
David Bottrill, three times Grammy award winning rock producer