Portable dynamic headphones
Thalia – the goddess of festivity, daughter of Zeus. Our Thalia is the goddess of sound, versatility and fun.
These are the portable on-ear headphones which enable you to get up and go. You can take your favourite music with you, complete with the high-end sound quality you want.
They are tuned specifically for portable devices, whether it’s a DAP, phone, portable DAC or tablet. What’s more, they weigh just 270 g meaning you can always have them to hand. This, despite the fact they are crafted of wood and metal, giving them an edgy statement look, without compromising strength or integrity. These are portable headphones which can always be fixed, making them always ready for real-life as a music lover.
With our open cup design, the sound stage is large. Yet they won’t completely cut off the sounds of the outside world which can be dangerous, especially in urban environments. Our octagonal cups are our signature. In Thalia this is paired with exceptional quality and design of cabling; these headphones are connected to your portable device via silver-plated oxygen-free braided copper wire with gold-plated connectors.
Thalia is your music, your way. Choose between three finishes: Tilia (an immersive dark, linden wood), Salvage (an airy light, recycled spruce wood) and pure Black.
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Driver: Dynamic 40 mm, titanium
- Cup system: Open
- Weight: 270 g
- Character: Deep and controlled bass, velvety mids and detailed higs
- Suggested amp coupling with: portable devices
- 2 years warranty
- detachable silver-plated OFC cable
- wooden cups
- sturdy metal framing
- tuned for portable devices
But Mania and Phobos, for all their majesty, are big and power-hungry. They need a dedicated amplifier to run them optimally.
We wanted you to be able to take our equipment with you on the move. There began the birth of Thalia – the portable headphone which doesn’t compromise. Our goal was to produce smaller headphones, true to our signature and successful design, without the need for an amplifier. The portable device itself had to be enough to power them. They also needed to reflect you and your style, hence the two different wood finishes: linden and spruce, later joined by a black version.
It has taken time. It has taken love and dedication. But here we are.
No Animal Products
- Review by Audio Reputation, USA (in English)
- Review by Headphone.Guru, USA (in English)
- Video review by The Headphone Experience, Detailed Review, USA (in English)
- Video review by The Headphone Experience, First Impressions, USA (in English)
- Review by StereoNet, UK (in English)
- Review by Soundnews, Romania (in English)
- Video review by Soundnews, Romania (in English)
- Review by Men Style Fashion, Spain (in English)
- Review by Major Hi-Fi, USA (in English)
- Review by The Gadgeteer, USA (in English)
Jay Garrett, StereoNet, UK