Portable dynamic headphones
Thalia – the goddess of festivity, daughter of Zeus. Our Thalia is the goddess of sound, versatility and fun.
These are the portable on-ear headphones which enable you to get up and go. You can take your favourite music with you, complete with the high-end sound quality you want.
They are tuned specifically for portable devices, whether it’s a DAP, phone, portable DAC or tablet. What’s more, they weigh just 270 g meaning you can always have them to hand. This, despite the fact they are crafted of wood and metal, giving them an edgy statement look, without compromising strength or integrity. These are portable headphones which can always be fixed, making them always ready for real-life as a music lover.
With our open cup design, the sound stage is large. Yet they won’t completely cut off the sounds of the outside world which can be dangerous, especially in urban environments. Our octagonal cups are our signature. In Thalia this is paired with exceptional quality and design of cabling; these headphones are connected to your portable device via silver-plated oxygen-free braided copper wire with gold-plated connectors.
Thalia is your music, your way. Choose between three finishes: Tilia (an immersive dark, linden wood), Salvage (an airy light, recycled spruce wood) and pure Black.
No Animal Products
- Review by HiFi Media, Croatia (in Croatian) (Recommended by HiFi Media)
- Review by Headfonia Turkey, (in English)
- Review by Audio Reputation, USA (in English)
- Review by Headphone.Guru, USA (in English)
- Video review by The Headphone Experience, Detailed Review, USA (in English)
- Video review by The Headphone Experience, First Impressions, USA (in English)
- Review by StereoNet, UK (in English)
- Review by Soundnews, Romania (in English)
- Video review by Soundnews, Romania (in English)
- Review by Men Style Fashion, Spain (in English)
- Review by Major Hi-Fi, USA (in English)
- Review by The Gadgeteer, USA (in English)
“It bends my brain that headphones so compact can produce such a vast and expansive sound.”
Jay Garrett, StereoNet, UK
“The tonality is exemplary with this headphone and it’s one of the best I’ve tried in the sub-1000$ range, to be honest. Detail retrieval is excellent and unexpectedly good from this kind of presentation.”
“Ezetich’s Thalia may be small but the sound is big and the goddess makes its mark for an exceptionally neutrally balanced sound that never let me down. The Thalia is a headphone that needs to be heard to be appreciated and is highly recommended for anyone who wants an affordable one-of-a-kind experience. Outstanding design by Blaž and his company and created for the listener who wants to listen to music anywhere! Bravo!!!”
Frank Iacone, Headphone.guru